Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

This weeks items!

So what do you think of this weeks items? Do you find them all rather expensive? What is your favourite item?

I'm not fussed on any of the items this week...I think last weeks was so much nicer Sad

like soooooooooo much new ornaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think also that lasts years are better!!!!!!to be honest xmas 2008 items are better
:carol:

I think the ornaments are cute and I'm glad that they finally gave us trees to put our ornaments on. Laughing But the only thing I really love is the L.E. white reindeer.

esperia wrote:
so do i hinapasha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rudolf:

Isn't it the cutest thing ever?? congratulations?

I thought I wouldn' like them as much as I do. I think they're original, not the same things than other years but with little differences. I think we have tons of traditional christmas items, it's difficult to create something new Smile

hinapasha wrote:
I think the ornaments are cute and I'm glad that they finally gave us trees to put our ornaments on. Laughing But the only thing I really love is the L.E. white reindeer.

MTE congratulations

i like them...........they are modern and christmas and new ornaments and rainder are AMAZING......and i love the way that this week we have only few christmas CC items........this is much better than on halloween when there was about7-8 CC items every week...... :cane:

I cant wait for christmas trees to grow and start decorating them
I love all the items, probably because I didnt buy any of last year
:tree2: