Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

The new stuff

I haven't been posting a lot of updates about the game, because I am simply getting put out with the whole thing. They want real money for absolutely everything and as you all know, they have made adopting pets harder with no rush delivery and a 20 credit charge on instant adopts. Several of my friends have quit or are in the process of quitting and a lot of these people are those who have (like me) invested real money into the game.

These friends have given away many of their pets and have pretty much chalked it up to lost money. I would probably be on the verge of quitting too. That is if I hadn't already have spent so much on it. I am sticking around the game, but I am not really active with the breeding and training like I used to be. I will still accept social breeding requests for all pets regardless of where I got them (bought or gifted). I have managed to make space in my hotel, so if you are looking for something specific, the just have a look around my house and see if I have a pet to your liking and we can social breed.

Basicially, what it boils down to is Crowdstar is hastening to do damage control because they have irrepairably destroyed the trust between themselves and their paying customers. Many of us have played without paying a dime and still have randoms, or special pets and that's how I'm going to continue playing, with the intention of giving out so many pets as I can. What each individual player decides to do is strictly up to him/her. However, it does make me grateful that we can all still play Pet Society without having to pay an obnoxious amont of money.

I understand perfectly your point of view, they release new stuff only for fbc: pets, arcade games, and sadly christmas items
I was hoping to have a christmas decoration just like of older players have in their rooms (majority of them are inactive) I guess in that time those deco were bought with normal coins
I use to log in several times in the day to feed and breed and now I only do once or twice

Thanks Tiddly for always acepting social breeding
:pen:

The only item I have bought with FBC is my nursery. All things considered, it was a great investment...but it took a month before I actually got it!

I have absolutely no problem with accepting SB requests! And all my give-aways, are free. I don't do trades. I just enjoy being a virtual cat lady!

Just put a horde of glow and multiglow cats in the trader. Please help yourself to them. I will add more to the trader when I get it cleared out. This is my fighting back against Crowdstar, giving cats away like crazy. FBC offspring.

If you want certain cats, post here and ask. I may have offspring in my hotel. There are some FBC cats in room five. If you want purebred cats, let me know.