Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I have a new vampire in my life....and his name is Stefan! lol

I bought the first two books of the Vampire Diaries today and ive read the first half already.......and ive got to say, Stefan Salvatore is a hunk!!!!!!!!!!!! lol he is right up there with Edward and Carlisle!! lol
the story so far is just fantastic and im really enjoying it and i cant wait to read more Smile

Have you seen the series??? I loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw.. Are the books worthing comparing to the series????

Lucky Strike wrote:
Have you seen the series??? I loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw.. Are the books worthing comparing to the series????

love the serieeeeees!!!!!!! i must say i prefer damon though!

which series of the books are you reading hun? There are 2 versions.

The original series and then there is a series based on the TV show.

Best way to know...does Elana have a brother or a sister in the books you are reading?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I will have to look for the DVDs on this one, I want to see it. I heard the books were really good.

The tv series is very, very good! There is still a love triangle, but the series seems to me to be more focused on the vapires and their history, and the love triangle takes a back step. It is also a little more gruesome (not too bad or I wouldnt be able to watch it lol) but deffinately a lot more blood than Twilight lol

If you do start watching them then you really need to start at the beginning to ba able to understand it all..and bare with it as the first episode was just a pilot lol

They are the original books hun.

The TV series does not follow the books at all, so you can read them and still be suprised when you watch the tv series

I want to read them someday Smile

The only thing i don't really like is the triangles with brothers.. I'm kinda bored of it.. On the books i can accept it as they are wwritten tooooooooo many years ago when it wasn't such a cliche.. And I'm really happy that the series didn't followed much on that.. Just a bit to make it interesting ut not so much to make it... well.. boring Laughing

i just love the fact they are so different to Twilight, I remember Lisa telling me that the Vampire Diaries are more adult, which they are and there are more complex things going on so it keeps my mind working lol
Dont get me wrong though, i still love twilight - nothing is going to change that lol