Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

Complete the snow falkes by dec, 26

oh, I forgot to mention it.. yeah... playfish is really unfair... they should have let people from other countries to join,, Sad

If you read you read the terms you'll notice that the competitions is not sponsored ny playfish BUT the store/company "Electronic Arts". So it's not playfish's fault...

I wish though there was something for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the players.. I tired on always not being able to participate... Sad

My mistake...

But I hope playfish woulp sponsor some competition that everyone can join. :tree2:

What I don't get is why they limit it to the UK when the last time I checked, the UK was part of the European Union. Shouldn't that allow for other EU countries? Somethings really not kosher here.

I repeat, ugh!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What I don't get is why they limit it to the UK when the last time I checked, the UK was part of the European Union. Shouldn't that allow for other EU countries? Somethings really not kosher here.

I repeat, ugh!

Well... If it's a front store it depends on where it has a franchise... I hate it too don't get me wrong... I just play devil's advocate