Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im leaving santa smething different this year!

So its nearly christmas...Everytime i look at the clock on the left my mind goes crazy and i feel really excited etc!!!

I really cant wait to get my ipod for christmas =D

So anyways back to the subject......

Santa will be on his way in 2 days so iv been out today to get ALOT of xmas shopping.....Food, pressies etc....

I picked up something different for santa this year.......I bet he is sick of the sight of mince pies and whiskey....

So iv had an idea.....this year im leaving him this!(See picture)

I always have to leave something every year cause my little brother comes round and yells at me if i dont haha....So i have to leave it on the side and eat some and drink some just to make him think that santas been

65448_10.jpg

Oh that looks wonderful! Santa will probaby be happy to see something different after all those cookies.

:smiles:

Cookies? Do you leave him something else then cause its normally mince pies and whiskey haha...

My brither leaves him milk because apparently santa cant drink whiskey cause he cant drink and fly =P LOL

Wow Sarah, I've never heard of Whiskey and Mince pies (mmmhhmmm Mince pies my favorite!!)

Anyway, in America and Canada (where I live), the tradition is Milk and Cookies. My kids have decided that he needs Chocolate milk this year lol. We also leave a carrot for the reindeer :rudlof1:

Looks like a very yummy treat you've had planned for him this year!

Haha well iv never heard of milk and cookies hehe,

Thats so wierd how different parts of the world leave different things.

Do you leave a carrot and milk out for the reindeers?

I know its not real but i have to do it for my little brother else he goes crazy haha,

My brothers just been to morrisons and they are selling 'Magic reindeer food' for £1. The money goes to a charity.
So hes just gone and bought 3 of those for the reindeers haha.

What i laughed at so much is....it sayes on the front....' Not for human or animal consumption' LOl. I nearly fell over laughting!

Too funny about the reindeer food not being fit for human or animal consumption.
:teases:

It's so interesting to hear about the customs of other countries! I'm from the United States, and it's definitely milk and cookies here. Now I've learned something new today - a good thing!

:tree2: