Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

It's all over!!!!

My house looks like a bomb has gone off in it! I cannot believe how much the kids have had for Christmas, and I have not got the faintest idea where I'm going to put it all! lol....will figure that out this afternoon....after I've put my feet up and had some chill out time though lol

The kids had an amazing day yesterday, and loved opening all their gifts. Poor little Phoebe even had an extra unexpected present...she got chicken pox! Hopefully she will only have a mild dose of it, she only has about a dozen spots so far.

What are you all up to today??

Today is the second Christmas day here, so we are relaxing, stuffing our faces, and just enjoying ourselves.

This afternoon, one of our friends has invited Mama and me to come for dinner, so we'll be going to that, and Papa and Sven can stick around here and watch the DVD I gave Papa for Christmas. It's been a lovely day...sleeping in and just enjoying.

Chicken pox. Well it is better to have it as a child than an adult.

Today was a Lazy day. On Wednesday I slipped on Ice and fell on the lower part of the back. IT still hurts a little but is OK. And I caught a little cold with a headache here and there. It all was and is when I just must go to school.