Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flabby

NEW YEAR SALE! NIS ITEMS AND MORE! :D

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! congratulations Happy New Year! congratulations To start the year right, here's a sale of items, MOST of them not in stores or mystery boxes anymore! congratulations

*****Please leave your offers, whether in 999s or 3333s or cash coins or any other means*****
Happy shopping, best offers get the item(s) of desire! congratulations

 16740310.jpg

 16532610.jpg

*****Feel free to inquire and negotiate, best offers get the items. congratulations******

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Pedj: leprechaun doll and golden cup for 8x999 each only Smile

@gabs: rocking horse for 8x999 and tambourine for 5x999 only Smile

if you have other offers in mind feel free to suggest! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flabby wrote:
@ Pedj: leprechaun doll and golden cup for 8x999 each only Smile

@gabs: rocking horse for 8x999 and tambourine for 5x999 only Smile

if you have other offers in mind feel free to suggest! ^^


I think its too high for me,specially right now =P. I was expecting around 3*999 each one, thats how ive seen them. Could you please lower the price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gabs haha sorry cause i was out for so long i wasnt able to update the prices, but ok, ill sell them both to you for only 7x999 Smile

@pedj oh ok haha. cause i know that the cup isnt around anymore and its pretty rare, but sure since its the new year, ill sell the doll for 1x5999 and the cup if want for only 7x999 Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flabby wrote:
@gabs haha sorry cause i was out for so long i wasnt able to update the prices, but ok, ill sell them both to you for only 7x999 Smile

@pedj oh ok haha. cause i know that the cup isnt around anymore and its pretty rare, but sure since its the new year, ill sell the doll for 1x5999 and the cup if want for only 7x999 Smile


Ok, Ill send you a f/r =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@gabs ill send you the items after i receive the payments. ^^

@pedj ill send you the item(s) when i receive your payment. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gabs items sent and received! congratulations thanks so much, come again, add rep. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flabby wrote:
@gabs items sent and received! congratulations thanks so much, come again, add rep. ^^


Thank you for the trade and I will =D! Rep added too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flabby wrote:
@gabs haha sorry cause i was out for so long i wasnt able to update the prices, but ok, ill sell them both to you for only 7x999 Smile

@pedj oh ok haha. cause i know that the cup isnt around anymore and its pretty rare, but sure since its the new year, ill sell the doll for 1x5999 and the cup if want for only 7x999 Smile


ok but i will take only doll now...........thank you........... congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Ayathon im sorry but which item are you referring to? Smile sorry for the late reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi there could i get the brushes decor and the tissue box for 10x999 for both? i will send a f/r out after i hear back thanks so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ ayathon oh ok! sorry i dont memorize all their names haha.. anyways, ill be willing to part with it for only 8x999 Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.