Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Grumpy Sunday :(

Morning all

How are you all this morning?

I'm feeling sorry for myself today lol, I ache from head to toe and feel like someone has attacked me with a baseball bat last night lol. Oh well, gonna carry on though Sad
The girls are going to their Dads soon so I'm gonna have a clean up this morning, do the ironing, then hopefully have an hours rest before they get back.

Jadine had a fall downstairs last night and has hurt her back..poor little thing has a huge bruise on her back Sad I hate it when my kids get hurt

Anyone doing anything exciting today or you just having a chill out Sunday?

Oh so sorry for Jadine, I hope she gets better today. The same goes for your head.

On Friday I had a massive headache all day and just wanted to go to sleep but coudln't do it because it was Serbian Christmas. Sad

Today I am going to a small town Petrovac to my cousins grandma. I go there once a year and always have a great time! My cousin calls that town so boring, because there isn't anything interesting there, but I really find that town interesting, because everything is peaceful and calm there. Smile

I hope your day brightens Lisa, have a nice day. congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Oh so sorry for Jadine, I hope she gets better today. The same goes for your head.

On Friday I had a massive headache all day and just wanted to go to sleep but coudln't do it because it was Serbian Christmas. Sad

Today I am going to a small town Petrovac to my cousins grandma. I go there once a year and always have a great time! My cousin calls that town so boring, because there isn't anything interesting there, but I really find that town interesting, because everything is peaceful and calm there. Smile

I hope your day brightens Lisa, have a nice day. congratulations

Thanks sweetie, but its not a headache, its my arthritis thinking its funny to attack all my joints at the same time Sad
Hope you have an amazing time today hun xx

Aww Lisa, I'm sorry you are hurting so badly today! And I hope Jadine feels better soon! I do hope you can get some rest somewhere today!
I had one of those days yesterday, I stayed in bed all day long and watched things I recorded while I wasn't home. Today I'm feeling much more motivated to get things done, but still taking it easy.

lea75 wrote:
Thanks sweetie, but its not a headache, its my arthritis thinking its funny to attack all my joints at the same time Sad
Hope you have an amazing time today hun xx

Leaving to Petrovac in 5 minutes. See you tonight! congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Aww Lisa, I'm sorry you are hurting so badly today! And I hope Jadine feels better soon! I do hope you can get some rest somewhere today!
I had one of those days yesterday, I stayed in bed all day long and watched things I recorded while I wasn't home. Today I'm feeling much more motivated to get things done, but still taking it easy.

Thats what I want to do today, but I have too much work to do Sad

Glad you are having a good day though hun xx

yes, i hope jadine is feeling better too as well as you
i wish there was something to do for all your aches hun... sending you love and hugz

for me...my sunday, so far, has started off with my cat telling me she was hungry at 5am and insisted that someone get up and feed her. she walked all over my chest and head and tapped my face with her paw and dropped our cells phones off the table until neil decided it would be his turn to feed the beast. lol.

i moped around the house all day yesterday and did nothing but sleep and watch tv and eat an occasional snack so i decided today will be the day to clean and get things done. other than that, nothing special.

i hope everyone else is having a better day Smile