Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

Beggar puts me on a awkward position.

I have seen a blue Marie Antoinette dress, and I want to buy it... the seller doesn't want to sell it for 999 or 5999, she said she wants to trade something with it. I told her she can choose on my items but not on my clothes. I can't believed it she was asking for too much, asking for my CC items, wings and even some of my rare. I know the blue Antoinette dress is quite rare but she was asking for too much. Then I said I want to cancel the trade since I already have one, I just wanted to have an extra to give for someone.
But she is a beggar she's asking if I can give her gift instead, I told her I'll think about it ( since she's asking nicely) but then she became nuisance and keep on asking my rare things and my clothes..
I dont want to be rude or critical but I don't want to part with my clothes either. Right now she keeps on bothering me.. I already unfriend her on my FB, but she keeps on sending msg.. What should I do???

if she is really bothering you hun, just tell her that if she doesnt stop you will report her, that normally gets them to stop

I think Its a great idea.. I'll gonna send msg to her, I'll tell her to stop bothering me.. and then I'll block her so that she wont have any chance on bothering me. :cat1:

Thanks guys..

I just sent a spare to you. I always go for the frilly dresses and when they are This week specials, I buy three or four. congratulations

Oh, Yvette thank you so much... Actually I have blocked that beggar awhile ago so that she can never contact me anymore..at first she ask politely but then she's asking for so much..

Anyway.. THANK YOU SO MUCH..

don't worry hun about that.....i have some friends that live in the same city like me and they play pet society for about month or two or even few days and because i think they don't have much friends i am the biggest level pet and have most items in my house and i am only who have CC items in there friend list sooo they keep sending me messages like this: "Hi Pedja Pleas Send Me Some Blue Coins" or "Can you buy me Singing Carol Bundle etc"...then i tell them that i don't have CC's and that in our country it is pretty hard to buy CC's......we have just few ways like paypal and with credit cards.......and i don't have my own credit cards sooo how i can have Cash Coins....LOL......but they keep sending me messages to send them CC items and some of them keep telling me that i am lier and that i am bad friend......i acctualy explain them how i get all CC items and that i pay a lot for them....then they send me messages that are soooo stupid .......This is last message that i have got few days ago : "Hi Pedjaaa.......Well can we trade for CC's......you can chose anything from shop that cost 1500 coins or lower and i will also send you 5 flower seeds gratis for 40 CC WWF Singing Carol"....ahahahahhahaahaaa................i'm was shocked when i saw that message but they keep sending messages like that and offering me 3 GMB's etc......LOL.....people are rude and don't care how much you pay for items and how much hard work you have give to have all this what i have now.......i can say that i am pretty rich right now....acctualy i am not rich ...i have 1*5999 and 2*666 and maybe 20-30*999 in my chest right now but i have 200 pages of unused items in my chest and most of Most Expensive items ....i have all from Revival box and miss only few items from WWF box but i trying to collect more currency to buy them.....sooo hun don't worry.............. congratulationsLaughingcongratulations