Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Dixy Auction Thread

Hi all and welcome to my new Auction thread congratulations

Well here i will put my items on auction when some item is sold i will add new one Laughing

But this is not just one more Auction thread this is funny auction thread Laughing

I will selling pretty RARE items here and starting price is 1*999 and you can offer however you want.....as more interesting your offer is the chance to i chose you is bigger.......you can add more 999 or 333 or 5999 but you can also add some NIS items or some IS items or homegrown fruit or IS coins anything you want....just make sure that your offer is interesting and unique congratulationsLaughing

i will chose most unique and interesting offers congratulations
it isn't matter how huge your offer is just be sure that it is interesting and creative congratulations
when auction for 1 items is finished i will add another 1 congratulations

AUCTION 1

Colourful Guitar
starting price 1*999

bump....come on everyone.......you don't want to have this cute guitar for some low price and also you can get ride of some items .... congratulations

thank you both sooo much....looking for some more offers....you can offer again if you want......as your offer is more creative and unique and interesting chance that i will chose you is BIGER congratulations

bump come on people.......well i'm giving you rares for items that you don't want and i just want to make evryone happy....i love to get some creativity trades and to make someone happy with rares that selling for currency but you don't want to buy......when i open shop and post prices with currency you don't want to buy cause you don't have much currency ........i don't know what you all want......this need to be somewthing fun where we will trade our unvanted items....you can even add BMB or RMB or homegrown fruit or CC or 1 apple that cost 5 coins....just add anything you want...you can add more items and make creative price..... congratulationsLaughingcongratulations