Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

DId you got the gazepo?? :) /golden items info

1 day and 8-9 hours left.. did you got the gazepo?? If not, will you make it n time??

what do you think of it?

I got it congratulationscongratulationscongratulations currently it's on my archade layout.. but i think at some pont it will o in my main one Smile

-----

Playfish said that the golden items (in boxes a few days ago) will become giftable after naxt weeks update congratulationscongratulationscongratulations yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

What i reeeeeeeeeeeeally want and don't have is the golden tiger... Sad it means more to me that any other item...

What do you wish for???

I have two tigers I think. If you want I can send it when I go to FB(dunno if it is giftable)

it's not giftable yet i think Smile They said it would be afte next weeks update Smile I hope so Smile I can finally get rid of aaaaall those chairs and some tables as i really don't like them..

what item do you like?

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
it's not giftable yet i think Smile They said it would be afte next weeks update Smile I hope so Smile I can finally get rid of aaaaall those chairs and some tables as i really don't like them..

what item do you like?

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tiger, but I stopped playing RC.

Lucky Strike wrote:
really???? when??

When the Miami week was. I figured i don't havetime for RC, PS and picross in a day. And I stopped liking PS a little cause i dislike games that if you miss a single day You can miss a lot of stuff.

lovw it also bought the lifeguard turns rubbish into birds and costs only 200.000 i think

prefer seagulls than rubbish!!!!!!lol!!!!!and now im so happy when i see my rest. full of garbage LOL....

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I actually developed an eye for spotting those (pizza, coca, banana and the meat one) so i wouldn't know where to begin with the others

you mean the new 4 indian dishes? unless the new ing becomes availiable.. i have noooo idea what can we do

Lucky Strike wrote:
you mean the new 4 indian dishes? unless the new ing becomes availiable.. i have noooo idea what can we do

yes sweety!!!!!!unlocked the 1st others are difficult