Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

WHat do you think on requests of games+friend requests?

Every minute I aaaaalways a request for some game.. The 80% of them are games I don't play.. I have them open for maaaany reasons but I'm on level 0 or 1 and i never sent a gift... So how can some peopl send requests to me for weeeeeeeks or even mooooonths in a game i clearly don't play???? Yeah i may help 1-2 times in a long period of time but still..

On another note: Friends requests.. EVery 1-2 days I receive a request from someone i don't know without a note! Sometimes we have mutual friends some other no.. Why on EARTH should I accept a request out of the blue for no reason???????????????

I never accept a f/r without a note unless I know them personally ...as for game requests just block the games you don't play anymore and then you won't get them!

I thought about it too but the thing is I have them open for a friend (RL friend) so she may need some help.. WHich usually happens as while we talk on the phone she will tell me to go and accept the x request.. If i block the app i won''t be able tohelp and it's the same as if i don't have the app at all..

My question really is why would someone send a request every day even if he/she NEVER got a reply or anything back.. I find it a bit strange

I have a couple of people who send me requests for things in other games regularly. I think they must just go down their list of friends, clicking away and hoping that someone new will answer. Wish they'd just leave me alone!

I have more games blocked than you can shake a stick at. I have limited myself to only five games. Otherwise, I will never have time to do something productive.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have more games blocked than you can shake a stick at. I have limited myself to only five games. Otherwise, I will never have time to do something productive.

so do i Smile