Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im so sad right now...I could cry

Hi guys.

So you all know that i make youtube videos and have been for some time.
This morning i logged onto my youtube and i had 3 inbox messages with links, All from the same person but on different channels and one on my channel wall.

So i was really curious to know what this was....I wish i never had clicked onto it now

It was a site that people post on who are really nasty and say mean things about 'Gurus' and every other person on youtube and i was on there. Thats what the link was. I dont even think about myself as a guru...I just do my videos for fun.
So now im really sad and i really want to stop making videos because of it. Iv been told not to stop making videos because of people like that but its hard.

I came across the site when my friend was on here but then i kept off it cause i knew that it was only a matter of time that i was on there aswell.

I dont know what to do guys...Someone please help me out here <. src="https://7img.net/users/3215/33/98/96/smiles/28151.gif" alt="" longdesc="13">

I heard that you can limit who can view videos on YouTube. Maybe instead of quitting, you can limit who sees them.

People on youtube are generally rude, just like TOF, but on a broader scale.

Look into limiting who can view your stuff.

I agree with Yvette. You should limit who can see them. The worst thing in the internet are youtube comments: they never help and they are full of mean people and fights between 12 years old users -_-

that makes me so angry! how dare they do that to you. that is so rude and mean. there will always be people like that out there hun. if you stop making the videos that you love and other people love as well, then the mean people win.

don't ever let them win hun. it sucks that they upset you so much to the point where you don't want to make the videos anymore, but i hope you reconsider and continue to make them.

you should be proud of yourself no matter what! you rock!!!!

hey hun

My advice would be.. let them do whatever they want! I mean yeah yu can complain to their server provider etc or to the hosting site but i don't know if it can be stopped..
My advice would be to not hear them.. It can be difficult.. Very difficult to do but try to remember that you do this for fun.. You have views and your viewers.. People will always say bad things.. Sometimes it's just so other people can notice them.. What they say in the end may not be even what they believe..

All you can do is take "protection" meters from then on..

I hope this thing ends really soon so i can see cheery again Smile

Thanks so much guys.... Im trying my hardest to stay off the site now. I told my bf about it last night and he said hes going to block the site for me so it wont let me on. Thats will help cause i dont know how to get on if its blocked haha.

I know how a celebrity feels now when they have everyone picking at them for things.

At the end of the day.....I love doing my videos and i have 380 subscribers and i want to keep them watching and commenting and coming back to me so im going to carry on. If not for my subbies, For myself because i love my videos, my channel and everything =).

Thanks everyne for opening up my eyes =D