Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hideeni Roses - We only get 2 to share!!!!

Guest Guest
I've tested it out... I've selected 3 people (my mom, my daughter and my hubby) to get the rose. I logged into all 3 accounts to get the rose but could only get 2 - when I got to my hubby's account it said they where all gone. So Pet Society is trying to make us believe that we get 5 roses to give away, but really we only get 2. It's not fair. It explains why they always go so fast.

yeah, i always suspected they did that...i'm glad you tested it. they are so sneaky!

smorkle wrote:
yeah, i always suspected they did that...i'm glad you tested it. they are so sneaky!
i agree

Thanks for the info!Thats why its so hard to get them =P

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
okie but how ??? congratulations pleas inform me LOL congratulations

Click the little lock by the left of the publish botton, choose customize and then specific people.

gabs beated me to it

it's really usefull isn't it??? I wish they never take it out f the game Smile

That's wy i hate "autoposting" you have no control

and I just found out that it doesn't matter how many times you post your Hideeni finds; it is only useful once. Only 5 roses (or whatever) from you will be given out. So, If all 5 are claimed by your first post, a second post will give out none.

Maybe YellowNancy, you had a previous Hideeni post and 3 out of the 5 were claimed. Then when you posted Hiddeeni again, there were only 2 roses left to be claimed.

At least, this is what I "heard". Can anyone substantiate this?

Guest Guest
Hi Kokonee, I don't think that right because I post roses for around 8 people on average every day (2 at a time in each posting) and they all seem to get them. Plus the extras I post for anyone to grab seem to work as well.
But what you say would make sence since the post from the rose sais "You have 5 roses to share"... makes me wonder if I can test this out somehow...