Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noor

why don't all the secret rooms appear?

i have 6 secret rooms but the 4 from the first line are the only one that's shown to my friends. however, i can see all 6 rooms!
?!

you have to have the portals to your rooms in one of your other rooms. That is, the treehouse can be in a garden and then your friends can visit it.

Make sense??

ooh yes i guess you're right .. that explains why did it disappear suddenly lol
thanks Yvette *^_^*

No problem, it took me awhile to get used to it and I'm trying to find a workable place for all my portals.

i hate this :/ i mean i really dunno where to put the tree house lol or the doll house ..

i agree..i was just having this same conversation with kivie. i don't like that you have to have the portal out in order for that room to be viewed. i get that they are "secret" but still...they don't have to be hidden... well, that's my 2 cents. ba ha ha.

but when u come to think about it, how can u reach the tree house if there's no tree? lol

Laughing true but still, it'd be nice if they were all "viewable".
i had to do what lucky did, and place all the portals in one room. it's a waste of the room, but at least they are all out.

yeah i always has problems with that things congratulations some portals like Grotto and Tree house, summer and autman gardens are not big problem for me to find place for but some like Playhouse and manhole and doors are pretty hard to find place sooo all of them was always in my garden and today i'v got idea and made room here is how i have hide all the portals congratulations

EDIT : i can't take picture do you know why Sad it always say Error SadSad i have triend to reload game and everything but doesn't help me to take picture Sad will try later Smile anyway you can go and see my 2nd garden congratulations

yeah sometimes the game don't capture photos i dunno why it keeps popping an error ...
i added u to see ur second garden ^^

heheheh i accepted f/r congratulations it's not the beauties room you ever seen but it can go until i find some another way to hide portals congratulations also look my house to see how i have put portals together with another items congratulations

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
i agree..i was just having this same conversation with kivie. i don't like that you have to have the portal out in order for that room to be viewed. i get that they are "secret" but still...they don't have to be hidden... well, that's my 2 cents. ba ha ha.

Totally agree!!!

actually, for the secret rooms to be seen by your friends, you have to put all the secret door in your house. for example, the treehouse. you put the tree somewhere in your house, and the treehouse room can be seen by your friends. but if u keep it in your chest, it wont be visible to your friends~~