Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Built items

Is it me or is the built items that require from you to send a request and the other to accept (playhouse, fountain, table, balloon) REALLY annoying??? Especially since you cannot accept more and you have to get in the game!

I know this has being discused before but i remembered it

I reeeeeally hate it! I haven't send a request neither for the fountain nor the table.. And i only acceted tooo few.. It's really tiresome... Sad

I prefer those to the ones where you have to click on it. Most people seem to ignore the pages and it has taken my husband half of forever to get his spaceship. I can only click on those once, whereas with the others, I can send one per day and that makes it faster for those who don't have a lot of PS playing friends.

I hold my hands up to being awful with sending stuff....I just dont seem to have time these days Sad

If anyone needs anything just give me a gentle nudge and I will make sure I click Smile

they are easier indded for those with less friends and yeah.. you start to get lost with soooo many of them you seen and i think the only thing that keeps us away from it is basicly that you don't have the otpion to accept more like for example the stickers..

I prefer the click ones, because I always click when I see them. I always forgot to send the other ones because I hate the new request page on FB :S