Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Question regarding energy (Happy Pets)

I received energy as a gift Smile
I found out that this is also in shops with fb credits under food..

But I have a question...

What does it do??? Ashamed

There's a little wooded area, click on it, and take one of your pets to the pet park. There you can dig up stuff to complete the trophy room, or dinosaur figure. The energy is used for that.

While at the pet park you can earn coins and dig up treasures. In the first park, if you get all the parts you can build a "Trophy Room" (a free new room for pets!) Also, the parks are where the gems are!

Is there any use for the gems apart from decorations? Smile

And one last thing.. I have for example glue.. What's it for? I have sooooo many questions.. Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
Is there any use for the gems apart from decorations? Smile

The gems are worth different amount of coins. The stalagmites are worth the most, followed by the pink diamond
Lucky Strike wrote:
And one last thing.. I have for example glue.. What's it for? I have sooooo many questions.. Ashamed

The glue is so you can "glue" any item to the ceiling. The gems look pretty cool upside down! So do some of the plants, but I've seen some weird stuff folks have glued upside down! Kinda funny!

I've actually seen those awful toy monkeys on the ceiling. I don't like the monkeys they look stiff as though cut out like cardboard. But, I have seen tons of them on the ceiling.