Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tsukiko

Disabled Account

My extra account on FB that I use to store my other PS items that I don't use was disabled awhile ago. . . Is it possible that it could trace back to my main account? Because I want to try to reactivate it so I can get my out of store food and items back... But I don't want to lose everything on my main one...
One day it was just "Your account has been disabled." Then later I checked its email and one said "Sorry you have been having trouble getting on you account. Instant Login" So I clicked Instant Login and tried again and it gave me the same message. Then I checked their page and requested them to reactivate it. Then they sent me an email requesting that I reply to it and gave me some steps to apply the request, but the most hesitant part for me was the part when it said "Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled." . . . I made the extra account after my main one under my real name and the extra was under a different one... What should I do?

Sry hun, that happened to me with my main (and only) account. When I filled the request they told me that I wont be able to reactivate it and that I have to make a new one! If I were you I would not risk, but that's just my opinion.

I have a friend also that has been disable his account, but after a day he reactivate his account, he just email facebook and he says this: " My friends doesn't like me anymore, they were thinking that I have deleted them..I don't know how to explain to them that FACEBOOK disable my account."

Thanks for the replies. congratulations I guess its better to lose a smaller one than my main... *Sigh* Goodbye my PS food and items. Stupid facebook. LOL

Sorry to hear sweetie, do you remember what particular food items were of most importance to you? Maybe I can help you out. In my opinion I wouldn't risk your main account to try to save that one.

I have lots of foods, so if you need something, post a list and between all of us, we can probably help you out. Smile

But, now it's not worth the risk.

Well, I can't really remember my foods... Never was good with the names. congratulations But I thank you guys for offering to help!