Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

Gardens, gardens and... new homes!!!

Hi, sweeties!!!

This is a "show your new amazing PS home" thread. Come on, I'm sure many of you are really good at decorating, so share your new creations!!!

I'm starting with my non-incredible new front garden. I hope PF release more windows, these look a little bit weird, but you get the idea congratulations

Maybe it's not amazing, but it's a start!!! ^___^

thats really pretty!
I didnt realise you could move your house to the back of the plot...will have to sort mine out Smile

ok, here's mine:
 front_10.jpg

and also, sorry i didn't realize that you started this thread and i started another one. i've closed that one but left it up with a link to your thread...

ok, i redid it. here it is..
 front_11.jpg

how did you move your house to the back? i didn't know we could do that.... gonna have to go see about that! congratulations

Ursula and Smorkle: Great houses!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll get my expansion at some point soon so i can start decorating too!!!!!

Decorations are the best thing ps has for me so I'm aaaaaall excited for new things! congratulations

I did mine. Smile I'm having problems getting it posted here, but will keep trying.

I hate the new photo program they have on Facebook, I could only get the thumbnail.

smorkle wrote:
how did you move your house to the back? i didn't know we could do that.... gonna have to go see about that! congratulations

I moved it before placing the floor, but at first it was by mistake Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I hate the new photo program they have on Facebook, I could only get the thumbnail.

I just took the foto as I do with my pet and it looked that way, so I don't know if they have changed anything Sad

Smorkle, Tiddly, great houses congratulations

so i finally figured out how to move the house but at the expense of my grass flooring. i was unable to retrieve all of it. good thing it was only 40 coins a plot.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I did mine. Smile I'm having problems getting it posted here, but will keep trying.

right click the picture on ur profile and click open in new tab and it will open up in the old picture thing...

or if u don't have that, click on the picture and it will be the new style and then click refresh