Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EmR'Lee

Welcome to EmR'Lee (:

Hi everyone,
I'm EmR'Lee.I'm 16 years old and im designer & webmaster.I'm from Turkey.I play P.S like 2 years and im 100 level.

You can contact me from Facebook.I added on my forum pofile.

Have a good day ^^

- EmR'Lee

Hi EmR'Lee!!! Great to have you with us!!!! If you have any questions, please ask and I'll try my best to assist!

Everyone here is very friendly so I hope you are having a great time!

xoxo

welcome congratulations what kind of designer are you ?? congratulations fashion designer or something else congratulations we have here art gallery so you can show us some works congratulations i would love to see them congratulations i am digital artist and have gallery with my PS drawing here congratulations you can see it in Art Gallery forum congratulations i am just beginner but hope to improve in future congratulationscongratulations

HI!! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is so friendly and don't be afraid to ask questions because they are really nice and we're all here to healp each other

Welcome... SmileSmileSmileSmile Everyone here is sweet... they were so friendly, if you need to something, don't hesitate to ask..

Hey there! Everyone's very friendly here. Though you gotta work for your reps and safe trade badges if ever. Smile Enjoy joining the comps and fun games! congratulations