Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raizuh

ALICE IN WONDERLAND~

Caant wait for next week's items!

Alice in Wonderland/ Madhatter-ish edition!!

I hope not a lot will be cash coins!
I hope theyll sell stuff for like 1cc each for those w/c are cash items.

I am not that thrilled, to be honest. The theme is one we already had, although it was a little over a year ago. But, I guess I can always break out the Cheshire cat plushies.

Guest Guest
I agree with Yvette, it's too bad they are re-doing a theme they have already done before. There are so many other themes they could do!

yeah that is true congratulations but anyway i like more this theme then some themes like Farm and some Modern themes that are almost are the same congratulations also didn't like themes like Beach ( for whole summer LOL ) and there was sooo much japanese and chinese themes last year congratulations LOL congratulations

I liked some last year's more and i like this year some others congratulations I loooove this story so i'm all for it bt they could do something different My worse time is the summer........

I agree, I don't like this Alice in Wonderland as much as the first one. And half of the items are CC! And what's with Playfish and mushrooms? Have you noticed that they try to sneak mushrooms into every theme? They must think they are "fun-guy" (fungi - okay, I guess you need to be speaking American English to get that one).

Ohhh I thought the hats will be for coins. Noooooo. I like the hatssss.