Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

WTB Cheshire cat bundle.

Title says it all, I would like to buy the Cheshire cat bundle. I have doubles of all the other bundles, and would be willing to trade two separate bundles to get one of these. Smile

I have available:
White Rabbit Bundle
Red Queen Bundle
Alice Bundle
White Queen Bundle
Mad Hatter Bundle

For the record, I spent a lot of money on these bundles trying to find the Cheshire cat, so please don't ask me to give my extras away. Thanks.

would u want to sell them for 5999s?

At the moment, no, I'm not looking to trade for 5999s.

If I get the costume, then I will trade whatever is left, but my rate will be 21x 5999 per outfit. That's the going rate 3x5999 for 1CC.

Knock knock Yvette congratulations
I was looking for one as well, and I just decided to up and buy one more lot of boxes and got two of them, you can have my spare congratulations

Edit: ok sorry I can't send it because we don't appear to be friends any more. But I've sent you a friend request.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't know how that happened, I accepted, Sorry about that, Facebook must have glitched.

Haha that's okay, fb can be a pain sometimes! I sent the bundle. Enjoy congratulations

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you.....

I am so unbelievably happy. Is there anything I can do for you? Let me know if you are looking for anything.

There isn't really anything I am looking for at the moment, but thanks for the offer! Just glad I could help!