Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zane Lacquer

Uploading picture Errors.

Every time i took a shot and tried to share it in Fb, it won't show up!
it says that there is an error in uploading, however no matter how many times i click "Retry, the same notice will pop up again after awhile. How to overcome these errors?

wait i don't understand perfectly why you mean congratulations

you can't upload pictures to fb or here on PSFC ??

if it is on fb then i don't know why it don't let you go to upload i uploaded 1 picture yesterday and everything was fine you can try to open new album or to post with another way congratulations when you are uploading pictures it ask you Do you wanna upload pictures on easier way or something like that congratulationsSmile try to upload it on that way congratulations

if you can upload pictures here via upload tool congratulations well that is almost always problem to me congratulations i just can't upload pictures to PSFC don't know why congratulations but you can always upload images to photobucket and similar sites and then post it here congratulationsSmile

hope i have helped a little congratulations

Zane Laquer wrote:
Every time i took a shot and tried to share it in Fb, (more..)

in Fb xD
oh thanks, may be i should check my application settings ^^

wo0OT! the settings are right :/
hmm i wonder what happened
oh by the way, i'm going off to bed now
cya tomorrow ;D

I had that problem and it was that there were too many pictures in that folder. there should be no more then 200 photos . I had to make new folders and move pcitures
good luck

i think 1000 photos are max..i had 1k photos and i had to make a new album and move them there so i could take more pics and it worked

@ spitfir3 & Mage:

alright!! : ) i'll make a new folder for those pictures,, it worths trying congratulations
oh by the way where can i change the setting so that the pictures will be stored into the new folder?

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Good Night congratulationscongratulations see you tomorrow congratulations and maybe you will get it to work tomorrow congratulationsSmile nice dreams congratulations

hoho Hello again Pedja! im back!! Lolzz congratulations

thank you congratulationsSmile i seen them on fb but i have remove tag cause i don't want to have PS pictures outside my PS album congratulationsSmile

I'm glad it all worked out!

Btw.. also be careful of the type of pic.. Some need to be in another extension.. (for example gimp pics)

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
thank you congratulationsSmile i seen them on fb but i have remove tag cause i don't want to have PS pictures outside my PS album congratulationsSmile

Yup yup no problem,, congratulations and thanks for the like!

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm glad it all worked out!
Btw.. also be careful of the type of pic.. Some need to be in another extension.. (for example gimp pics)

oh Okay ^^
how could i tell whether i've gotten the right type of picture?

hoho okay that's pretty convincing xD oh i got a question popping up, it shall be posted around in a sec! :] cya there!!