Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Friday Afternoon...and all is well...

friday11.gif

So it's Friday evening here, things are quiet...too quiet. It's also cold here...I don't like the cold I prefer spring like weather.

So I got up this morning and worked on my story, and then started hanging out on Facebook. Do you know how much time I waste on Facebook? Too much. It's addictive...especially reading pages of my favorite musical artists and listening to songs, and looking at lovely pictures and ... and ....and. congratulations Oh yes, checking in on Tiddly Winks and making sure she is behaving herself.

So what I didn't get accomplished today was the laundry and housework. There's always tomorrow after our choir rehearsal is over. We're singing Shakespeare songs. That is texts by Shakespeare with music by all different composers. Should be fun.

Now that the weekend is upon us, anyone doing anything exciting?

Tmorrow I have a MAth competiion-I hoep I do well-

Best of luck to you. I'll listen to a song called 'Counting on You' and send out lots of good vibes, Smile

LOL this remind me to a song people has been making fun of! She is a random girl nobody knew and now she has 16 millions of visits in facebook just in one week . People is crazy in twitter because today its friday =P

I liked the song, I think its perfect for friday lovers
I like friday, hate to wake up so early everyday to prepare my youngest sons to school so i always think in the morning TGIF
Only thing I have to do tomorrow is to take my dog to his antirrabic shot and all afternoon I plann to watch tv, Sunday I will not do any spetial thing