Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

BIG INFORMATION

Hi everyone i heard on another forum and from few friends that if you try to sell some of your items back to store for coins they will sell automaticly all of that item Sad one my friend has tried to sell back few carriages and PS sold all she has Sad the same thing happend to one girl but with perfumes SadMad sooo i don't know if that is with all items but it would be better if you try to not selling items today or before they fix this glitch Smile if you know some more information about this pleas post here Smilecongratulations

ohh don't know thay haven't announced anything about fixing yet Sad this is what playfish has said Sad

We are aware that users are currently experiencing issues when selling back items in the game. Thank you for letting us know of this problem. We hope to have a fix on this shortly. Please refrain from selling your items until official confirmation this has been fixed. We apologize to all users who have experienced this.

maybe it is only with some items and maybe with some players Sad don't know Sad but i will wait congratulationsSmile