Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Missed one perfume

I didnt knew yesterday (wednesday) perfume was only available for one day and I missed it! I didnt wanted to spend ccs on it, but ill have to =/. So remember wednesdays perfumes will be available just for one day.

Sorry you missed it, but yes, everyone needs to make sure they log in on Wednesdays and seek out those lost pets.

Too bad one can't just buy the one bottle they miss.

Yeah, you can buy the individual bottles, at least this weeks. maybe next week we'll be able to buy that week bottles individual too! Anyway, I think 3 ccs its too much for a the bottle

i missed the sandy shell perfume and now i have to look for 3cc to have it
SadSadSad

I missed too one bottle, i think its the same as Gabrielle, not sure, hmm, it will be really helpful to know if we can buy them later individually

darn bottles. i missed one too before in the beginning so i'll probably have to get it later since i've been diligently collecting them. they're really making us work for this room. but i guess if i only pay 3cc for it in the end for my one missing bottle, that's okay.

also, i'm sure you all already know this by now, but i've found that after i find one animal, if i go into a store or visit someone, it refreshes so much faster that it's easier to find the next animal.

Guys, remember!!!! Today is wednesday and the only chance to get this perfume for free!!!!

Don't forget that Smile

What I find amusing is the fact that they sold the weeks off at 25ccs per week. Now they are selling individual perfume bottles for 3ccs apiece. I did the math, so the people who bought the weeks got taken for 7ccs. That is not fair, but I am going for the freebies. Three to go for my new room. I managed to snag all of them.

yes i realized that too Tiddly but welll they was able to buy them and have them for 3 weeks before all us who collecting freebies soooo i think it's fair LOL they didn't need to buy them ... they was able to collect all perfumes for free but well if someone is to bored to collect perfumes he/she need to pay a little bit more than us who collecting them congratulations xD

Got all the perfumes now. Don't forget, this is the last day to get your free bottles. Get out there and find that last bottle. And don't forget to share your rooms with us. Smile

Got my new room, I was decoring when game crahsed so I will do it later, Jebema got exhausted searching for mayor pets

i was unable to find the first 2 weekly perfumes and now i can't get them anymore.... i tried to complete offers to earn cash but i have not suceeeded...