Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

A rumoured glitch!!!

I don't know how true this is, but you all may need to hold off of blessing people's baskets for a time. It is rumoured that the blessings add more time to the baskets as opposed to deduct it. I haven't really looked into it and don't really know, but this is a heads up, just in case there is some validity to it.

I'll post back if I find out one way or the other. In the meantime I have posted 'don't bless' in my nursery. I don't get a ton of blessings so I'm not worried about it, but those who do a lot of breedings may wonder about it. I haven't the time today to research it, so if anyone does see something with glitches, then it may be a good idea to post them here so that other players will know.

Hmm I dont receive many blessings too, but I have noticed my baskets are taking weeks to born, I will give a friend a bird and she has been waiting for it about 4 days now =(
But of course i dont log in as frequent as in past days for feeding baskets

I think now they have fixed the glitch. I have been getting blessings and the pets are emerging faster than before. Hopefully it will stay that way.