Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Good Morning, Wednesday

wednes11.gif

Hope everyone is doing well. Just got up and went into PS to find that last perfume bottle. When I get that done, then I will do some sewing for tonight's class. I am working on a dress that I will wear for my 40th birthday party (yes is a little bit late, but November is a horrid time to have a party). I also have a story to work on.

Other than that, we will be getting ready to take a day trip tomorrow, so I will be gone all day tomorrow. Hope everyone has a lovely day.

How is yours shaping up?

Morning hun!
Im staying in with Molly, her godmother is coming to see her later then my mum is coming round, Im just hoping she brings some pain killers because ive got one wooper of a headache lol

migraines....ugh. Sad I get those a lot, especially when the weather changes. We have a saying here 'April mach was es will'...literally 'April does as it wants'....too true.

Yesterday was good to me. Today I'm getting ready to go to work. I get to go film a promotional video for a school library. I just love interacting with the kids. They are always so fascinated by my video camera and ask questions about "girls" using tech gear.