Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

Digging Detector Changes

TOF wrote:
Many of you have reported problems with the Digging Detector. In order to solve the issues that many of you were experiencing, we have had to reconfigure the item to as follows..

Current behavior:
The detector is used for the first dig of any map session. If you quit the map session before all 4 treasures are found, you can reuse the detector again immediately.

New behavior:
1/ You will need to complete a map session before the detector can be reused.
2/ If you quit the map before finding all four treasures, you will not be able to use the detector again until you complete a session.

These changes will be made after the update on Thursday.

hmmmm...okay, here's a silly question...

what is a digging detector???

The digging detector is a cash shop item that gives a clue once per digging session as to where treasure can be found. The changes sound confusing to me, but then again, it seems normal that PF changes things around to suit them.

Lucky Strike wrote:
what do you mean by clue?
i think its just like as if u just used a shovel.. could come in handy when digging in the cc maps

You pick a spot for the detector to scan in, and it will tell you if there is a suspected treasure.

I personally hate the changes, and would probably not buy the detector if faced with the decision now. It's not worth the money anymore. Sad