Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

LOOK for a lot of items to complete my collections =D

Hiya everyone congratulations I have decided again to try my luck and buy some items that I'm still missing Smilecongratulations

I have 999 and 5999 and a lot of rares to trade Smilecongratulations

I DON'T HAVE ANY LUCK IN NEW DIGGING SITE Sad ONLY ITEM I HAVE IS FLOOR Sad

Firefly Wings

WWF ITEMS THAT I'M STILL MISSING

I Love WWF T-Shirt

Panda Baby Plushie

Penguin T-Shirt

Polar Bear Chalkboard

Snow Leopard Cap

Tiger Costume Set

WWF Monarch Butterfly Chrysalis

WWF Monarch Butterfly Wings

BUNDLES THAT I'M MISSING

Cheshire Cat Bundle

thank you for looking congratulationscongratulationsSmile

BIG THANKS TO :

~~~JENNIFER~~~

I hope you can find some of those items, Pedja. I haven't had much luck in the new digging area either.

SashaGirl wrote:
I hope you can find some of those items, Pedja. I haven't had much luck in the new digging area either.

What items do you need? I have a few more spares I can send you

OMG Jennifer you are ANGEL congratulations thank you soooooo much congratulations I ADORE you congratulations pleaaaas hun tell me anything you need congratulations I really wanna help you on some way congratulations

You're very welcome Pedja! I can't think of anything I need! Though I have been wanting to get a cyclops couch, do you have any of those you can sell me?

awwwww too bad Sad I have sold last my few weeks ago Sad i would love to help you with anything congratulations do you need any mermaid bundle or anything congratulations maybe i have soo can help you congratulations ?? or any IS item congratulations i have a lot of IS coins congratulations

well i need to go to bed now cause here is 3 hours after midnight and I'm sooo sleepy congratulations see you tomorrow congratulations

also Jennifer hun you can join my big contest and win some AMAZING prizes just by chatting and playing some little games congratulations

linik is in my siggy congratulationsSmile hope to see you there tomorrow congratulations

I have all the mermaid bundles, but thanks Smile

Consider everything a gift, I don't need anything in return, but thanks so much for offering!!! congratulations

jennifer wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

The only things I've found are the floor and the firefly. Just not having much luck with it.

SashaGirl wrote:
jennifer wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

The only things I've found are the floor and the firefly. Just not having much luck with it.

sent you a few things

jennifer wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

Thanks so much! What a surprise to get home this evening and find so many lovely gifts for Sasha. You are very kind and generous. (Adding rep point for you.)

Hey Pedja, do you still need the firefly wings? I've found a second pair!