Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

New Farmville English Countryside!

I've noticed quite a few of us here at PSFC have discovered English Countryside! I'm always looking for new active neighbors, so if your not already on my neighbor list and you play please feel free to send me a invite!

If you need anything or are working on any buildings and need specific items sent to you, feel free to post them here and I will do the best I can to send it to you.

So lets start chatting about our new farms congratulations

Ive started playing farmville since the new English countryside started congratulations I love it, I especially love trying to get those groovy coloured sheep congratulations

I'm just in love with the new english farm, the look the colors, all of it, but yes the sheep are really awesome! One of my neighbors helped me get a star ram, now just trying to save up love potions to breed more! It's gets so exciting when you start to get the special sheep!

Stephanie, how do you manage to get the ones with the two toned faces? They are super cute!

I am a begginer, wanted to try the English farm and was a little bit dissapointed because I need to reach lvl 20 to be able to have a English farm

@myladyyawo: One of my friends bred one for me and posted it on her wall and I collected it Smile

You'll get there really soon Rocio! Thats the good thing about being in the lower levels, you level up really quickly! Let me know if you need any help!

Stephanie is there anything you would like sent for gifts?