Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

New Hideeni Eggs

Hideeni is dressed in a sweet chocolate egg this time around. I guess he wants the girl pets to chase after him and nibble on his ears.

At any rate, Easter is coming in force, and PS is right in the thick of things.

So, how far are you along with Hideeni eggs? Or are you going to bribe him for the set???

Haven't started yet but i'm really curious to see if they are better than last year's! Are they Yvette???

I prefer to try to get them my own (not that have cc's but even if i did )

i have 5 now, its soo cute compared to the previous easter eggs ... but as what i mention in my other thread, im having problem with my PS with the saving failed issue. i cannot play continuously..as this saving failed always appears.. Sad

We've been getting that too, when we go to people's houses where the oven is out. My husband mentioned it to me, and then I tried it and sure enough, save failed.

ON to the eggs.

I got the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i'm going to get many eggs this year! They are beautifull!!!

I'm so sorry about you Chay.. And for Sven too... Sad

I wish the Hideeni gifts could be gifted, I have three of them. I have decorated Tiddly Winks' house. One in room1 (where she will do her Easter decorating) one in her bedroom, and one in her large dressing room. She loves them, but still needs two more to get the set.

found a 4th purple egg, but I've stopped looking. I have my set now. I bribed for the last one. Was getting tired of getting doubles and robbing others from finding theirs.

I'm very happy for you!

Has anyone else finished with their collection???

Yvette: Have you displayed them somewhere or they're just around the house? Smile