Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

New, Persian Cats

These pets are really pretty. I was surprised that I liked them as much as I do because Persian cats always look like they ran into a wall. I bought one (a female) and am hoping to breed her with other persian cats so I can pass on offspring to my friends. I don't intend on buying a second, but if I do it will be a male, and pink. Hahaha. Love the fact that Happy Pets has so many pink male pets. congratulations

Love the fact that Happy Pets has so many pink male pets

Laughing i'm sorry but i remember the pet society pink conversations so this sounds funny to me!

I'll go check them out! Not all persian cats look like they ran into a wall and i think my own cats are an example of that

I just see them in magazines and newspapers, and those do look like they did 200 km against a brick wall.

I love the pets, but am always laughing about how many pink pets I have that are male. I don't mind pink Happy pets, as long as I have lots of other colors.

and I wonder what would happen if you breed a Persian and a Fluffy?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just see them in magazines and newspapers, and those do look like they did 200 km against a brick wall.

I love the pets, but am always laughing about how many pink pets I have that are male. I don't mind pink Happy pets, as long as I have lots of other colors.

Green: Trust me there are far more pretty persians that those! For some reason those are considered champions! I prefer them without looking like an alien! hm!

Red: LaughingLaughingLaughing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are soooooo pretty!!!!