Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

wtb vampire bed??

Hi...I'm so sorry that I don't know the item name but I'm looking for a glittering vampire coffin/bed with rose petals around?? Thanks! Plus any gothic/spooky stuff!!

umm...i didn't see a window...and i missed all the halloween items this year so i have no idea...it kind of ''glitters''? and it's a vampire coffin, sorry :S i don't know how to post its picture!

thank you Smile i was just about to post a pic too!!! Laughing

I checked and i do have a spare Smile

i just saw your gifts too so please make me a LOW offer for it Smile

that's really nice of you! but i have NO IDEA what i should offer for it? just name any price...I will collect the amount! Smile i don't trade so I gave away my 5999s and 4999s...I can collect 999s though? Is it not acceptable? Actually I don't know how expensive the halloween items are!
Just offer please! Haha ...if it'll take time for me, I'll try my luck again Smile

And don't worry about the gifts...xD i didn't need those items!

I'm out of trading too so my prices may be a little off.. If you want please feel free to check beforehand Smile

I don't know.. It was worth 4000 in the shops. So.. 8-9*999 for it? If you can't afford please let me know how much you can give Smile

umm i do have these items i can give with any amount of 999s you want?
sweet pink halloween bed
sweet pink halloween thrones
wrought iron witch sign
luminous gothic view window
halloween tree seed
halloween party cake

also the royal wig (from the queen cc bundle) i don't like it haha...

so...umm just let me know thanks! i know i don't have many items, and well im one of those people who don't like to trade often :p xD so if i can't pay it, i will wait till i can collect Smile thanks so much for your kind offer!

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm out of trading too so my prices may be a little off.. If you want please feel free to check beforehand Smile

I don't know.. It was worth 4000 in the shops. So.. 8-9*999 for it? If you can't afford please let me know how much you can give Smile

wow only 8-9 *999?? Yaay..i was scared it was something like 40* 30* or so 999s XD
can you please reserve it for me?? Smile i will just try to get the 999s congratulations and if you want any of those items i listed, too ...it's fine with me!!

do you more halloween things to sell? Smile

I've sent the item.. I can do the 999's or the pink bed and 2-3*999's or anything else you like (just not the wig! i hate wigs! Laughing )

(Like I said.. make a LOW offer Smile I always like to treat new friends Smile )

Lucky Strike wrote:
btw...

Thank You soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really are awesome!!!
Haha...I also hate wigs, except a select few! Just thank u thank u thank u!! I can do bed + 2-3 *999s right away i think!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Rep added for the trade!!!! thank you for the gifts!!!!!!!!

thank you~~