Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Need Help With Facebook settings

Hey guys and girls.

Thoguht id come here to ask this question because i know its been spoken about before but i just cant find it haha.

I want to know how to let people inbox me without being my friend on facebook if you know what i mean.

Hope everyones having a great day in the sun. Im not because im in all day cleaning my house haha.

Have a great day everyone.

Go to the privacy settings. You'll the usual big window.. Ignore it Go ABOVE it and you'll see "connecting on fb" right bellow you'll see "view settings". Go there and it has the messages. You can change it from there Smile

Hehe! congratulations Thank you! congratulations

Btw.. Do you remember some time ago that you asked about the profile picture? It's impossible not to be shown unless you don't have one Smile This and thename it's the only thing that you cannot hide from other people (if you allow for people to be able to search you on fb)

Haha. Well the person who i was trying to hide it from has stopped messaging me now so im not too worried about it now.

Its wierd that you can hide everything else bout your picture =/

and your name

well it doesn't really matter as fb has every right to do ANYTHING with ANYTHING any user post or share.. You loose every right over it the second it's up.. It's in the terms of servise..

i'm happy for you! tha's great news!