Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

what is the fastest way to level up?

I like gifting...but am out of things to gift currently...so what's the fastest/easiest way to level up? i'm lazy...i don't always do all the visits...

gift, buy or visit Smile and food (theapples give the best points till you reach 99)

find a friend and start gifting back and forth a very expensive item Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
gift, buy or visit Smile and food (theapples give the best points till you reach 99)

Yeah I think thats the fastest way but of course you have to do it with somebody you trust =P

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Yeah I think thats the fastest way but of course you have to do it with somebody you trust =P

well yeah.. Usually people do this with real life friends Or if you know the other person really really well!

I sent you a paw points potion, drink that and for three days your paw points will double from visits. This really works. My husband's pet went from level 4 to 17 in the three days from his potion. Your jump may not be that high, but 48 points per dirty pet instead of the usual 24 does start to show, espeically if you have a neighborhood full of pooing pets.

Good luck.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I sent you a paw points potion, drink that and for three days your paw points will double from visits. This really works. My husband's pet went from level 4 to 17 in the three days from his potion. Your jump may not be that high, but 48 points per dirty pet instead of the usual 24 does start to show, espeically if you have a neighborhood full of pooing pets.

Good luck.

Are you trying to say someting???

Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Good luck.

Hahaha.......I understood!
And thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even know we had such a potion! But I guess there's not much we Don't have anymore on PS xD

Lucky Strike wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

well yeah.. Usually people do this with real life friends Or if you know the other person really really well!

The problem is none of my ''real life'' friends play pet society...lol...and I can't do it with my sister, because it would simply take too long for us to login/logout since we have just 1 computer!
It's not just about trust, I wouldn't mind losing one expensive item but I don't think the next person would take it...more so, I wouldn't want to trouble the next person! It might be annoying for them to gift back over and over? Lol...but this is the quickest way, I guess! I will even try the apples, thanks Lucky Strike Smile

And of course, Tiddly Winks Smile all!

hey salwa .. if you want i can add you to my trade account which i make to trade with strange ppl from TOF ... so you can send me one item like one 5999 back & forth both can level so fast ... if this suits you let me know hun xxx

DarkNite wrote:
hey salwa .. if you want i can add you to my trade account which i make to trade with strange ppl from TOF ... so you can send me one item like one 5999 back & forth both can level so fast ... if this suits you let me know hun xxx

WOW...really? you would do that?
That is so nice of you!!! Thanks a lot Smile
I don't have any 5999 left, I sold them off...but I did have a jumping frog on tree item which gave me a lot of paw points...can I use that?? Thanks again!!!! I really hope it will not be too much trouble for you! And if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know Smile

Take the potion I sent you before you start, and it will go twice as fast. At least I think it will.

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
DarkNite wrote:

I don't have any 5999 left, I sold them off...but I did have a jumping frog on tree item which gave me a lot of paw points...can I use that?? Thanks again!!!! I really hope it will not be too much trouble for you! And if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know Smile

Yeah sure hun ... nothing great than helping a sweet friend ...
let us decide a time we can be online so i add you then we start sending to each other ... or even we can use my primary account so i can also level faster .. iam level 37 now ... Smile
iam always online after 3:30 pm .. good thing we live at the same time zone congratulations
waiting for your reply here or @ facebook Smile

DarkNite wrote:
ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
DarkNite wrote:

let us decide a time we can be online so i add you then we start sending to each other ... or even we can use my primary account so i can also level faster .. iam level 37 now ... Smile
iam always online after 3:30 pm .. good thing we live at the same time zone congratulations

Love you for doing this!! Afternoon's good for me, inshAllah. see you soon, then! We can both level up XD hahaha...yeah, I was just about to calculate what's your 3:30 p.m. before I remembered we both live in Riyadh! Smile

Thanks, again!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Take the potion I sent you before you start, and it will go twice as fast. At least I think it will.

It does, thanks so much!!

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
DarkNite wrote:
ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
DarkNite wrote:

Love you for doing this!! Afternoon's good for me, inshAllah. see you soon, then! We can both level up XD hahaha...yeah, I was just about to calculate what's your 3:30 p.m. before I remembered we both live in Riyadh! Smile

Thanks, again!!

cant wait for this afternoon congratulations XD