Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

My dental worries just got worse =/

So i woke yo this morning and my left of my bottom lip felt huge. I thought it was just me so i went back to sleep.

Woke up 2 hours later to still have the huge feeling on my lip. Looked in the mirror and it looked like id bit and it swole so bad.

Through the day my face slowly started to swell and the left of my bottom lip gradually reduced in swelling but still stayed alittle swole.

By the middle of the day my lip hurt so bad....My face had swole and my eye begin to slowly close!

So i did what i had to and got myself up the dentist to have it checked out.
Well firstly i booked into the doctors but that appointment was at 5.30pm and i wanted something earlier cause i was really worried by this time.

Anyway the dentist done an emergency appointment and fitted me around a extraction (He froze the other person then quickly saw me).

He told me that the swelling was due to one of the teeth that i needed to have extracted....He gave me some strong tablets called Metronidazole which i have to take 3 a day for 1 week... I have to have my extractions on Tuesday 3rd so hopefully that will help.

He said an absyss had burst causing the swelling!!

My dental worries just got worse =(.

Hope i have some good luck soon =/

I hope you do too. Ugh, they should have just done the extraction and not put you through more. It sounds more aggravating than anything else.

Yes its very aggravating. I just want to get these teeth out even tho im so scared!.

Tomorrow morning i wouldn't be surprised if my face is even more swollen and i cant see a thing out of my left eye.

It happened last time...That was the day i had to start a new job =/
I lost over £550 cause i had to have 3 days off =/ (Between me and my partner. We had the same job over the xmas period...Good wage that was =/)

I just want it all over and done with now =(

I hope everything turns out great! And with no more pain and frustration for you! What happened with the lawsuit that you wanted to do? Is everything ok?

Lucky Strike wrote:
I hope everything turns out great! And with no more pain and frustration for you! What happened with the lawsuit that you wanted to do? Is everything ok?

I didnt actually go ahead with it cause i was fed up of the hasstle. Once everything is sorteds tho im going to seek advice on what i can do about them again.

Iv just been under so much pressure and pain with my teeth i just couldnt continue trying to get the law suite against them.

Aww.. Just go the dentist and finish with this story.. After that you have all the time of the world.. But take a few pics of what is going on and how you are in case you need them..

Sarah, please be cautious! Dental emergencies can be very dangerous. After I had my first route canal I learned my ex sister in law's best friend had just passed away from an abscess infection spreading to her brain. Teeth health is so important to our body heath, if you have tooth problems it can lead to heart problems, brain problems (strokes and infections), along with blood problems.

Please get it fixed as soon as possible, I know you have anxieties but it's important to overcome them to protect your health. I really hope that your feeling better!

myladyyawo wrote:
Sarah, please be cautious! Dental emergencies can be very dangerous. After I had my first route canal I learned my ex sister in law's best friend had just passed away from an abscess infection spreading to her brain. Teeth health is so important to our body heath, if you have tooth problems it can lead to heart problems, brain problems (strokes and infections), along with blood problems.

Please get it fixed as soon as possible, I know you have anxieties but it's important to overcome
them to protect your health. I really hope that your feeling better!

I didnt actually know that. Well i have some pills that the dentist has given me until tuesday then i have to take that sedative pill on tuesday that will make me very drousy everytime i feel nervous.

Apparently that should help me overcome the fear of the needle.
Im having quite alot of pain in my tooth right now but i only have to go until tuesday and they are coming out.

I hope that will be the end of my dental worries