Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Hi folks ..old and new

Hiya everyone ...just wanted to drop by and say I am still around, just incredibly busy in real life at the moment. I am trying to sell my house to move closer to Lisa ...and that involves a lot of travelling looking at areas we may like to move to ...and clearing out LOADS of stuff that I have hoarded in this house just incase we can sell and move. I have mountains of things I need to go through and get rid of ...the charity shops will be locking their doors when they see me coming soon
I wish you all lived closer and you could all come round for a rummage

I'll try and join in more and post more ..but if I do go missing again you all know why!

I love rummaging, and unfortunately our apartment is completely full of teddy bears, CDs, DVDs, chemistry sets, and assorted fun stuff. We need a bigger place and when we move out of here, then we will definitely look into getting a bigger place, but also tossing out a lot of junk we don't need.

Welcome back. Smile

Thats is a good new for you Audrey, being closer to Lisa and grandchildren will be nice congratulations
Wish my mom and dad were closer, I miss them so much and plane tickest are so expensive and bus takes 26 hours of travelling, tryng to sleep on a bus is a nightmare for me

That's wonderful news, Audrey! It will be great to be so close to Lisa and her family. What a blessing!

Audrey!! I've missed seeing you around here! I hope that the plan to move is going well and that your making good progress on sorting things out. I really wish the best of luck to you and your husband in finding a perfect home close to Lisa and your grandchildren! Sending all my best wishes your way! xx