Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Pet City, new game.

There's a new pet style game on the horizon. It's called Pet City, and to be honest I think it's going to be a lot more fun than Petville. If anyone is playing, let us know, maybe we can get some new neighbor circles started.

I'll go check it out! Thank you for sharing that Yvette. I miss when petville had cheaper items.. Just to buy a couch costs real money.

I think I like it better than petville because the prices Zynga asks is for the birds, you're so right.

Thank you for sending a friend and neighbour my way Yvette, if you know anyone else who needs a new neighbour I'd be happy to add them too. Also please post here if your starting to play this really cute game! xx

Yvette has started that game for me and it is cute. There is a hurdle racing similar to PS and it is very difficult. The game has a glitch and one can send an unlimited amount of gift items, not just one per person per day as intended. Only certain items can be gifted (office supplies and food ingredients). The game is very similar to Petville in that respect.

I still like PS best, Xavier is the greatest, but this pet city has its moments. Pet name is Hi-Jinx and she could use more friends (only 8 so far).

This game is made in Ukraine.

Today an update happened. Now the gift giving limitation works as advertised. H-Jinx is bummed.

One of the things I really like about this game is that the developers come online and answer questions on their fan page. They have it in closed Beta right now, but in mid July they are planning on opening the game, that is, making it more accessible through a search. I am seeing more additions on the horizon when they do open it. Maybe they will do themes and such, but since the game is brand new, it may take some time.

But the fact that they are really caring about what the players in closed beta think shows that this game does have some good potential. I sense that they will be having a cash shop and such, but maybe they are seeing the mistakes that Zynga made with Petville and are going to try and avoid that route. A lot of petville people have basically abandoned the game...so I guess they are now seeing that there are other options.

This game totally rocks. I went to their fan page and there was a message from one of the developers asking me and Mike to beta the game. That is, he asked us to list the problems we are having and they would fix them before they open it to the masses.

This is so cool considering how much trouble we've had with Playfish in the past. I am very impressed. So, one of the developers is now on my friend list, and we're helping them by critiqueing the game. How neat is that?