Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Cats-animals that scared me the most

Cats are the most cutest and mysterious animals, and liek to scare people Laughing I remember only two really scary and a lot of starltling moments with cats.

I might told you this storyin the chatroom or in some topic. Last year my BFF came to visit us at the apartment we stay in Tucepi (a place in Croatia near Makarska). We were playing in a hall at jokingly turn off the lights and said 3 times Bloody Mary. We than heard a door creak (Bathroom dorr which are hard to close), and we ran out to the staircase (it is an outdorr staircase which led to the hall with apartments and the attic) There were my and her brothers. Suddenly a black cat came and was staring at us.

The second was this week. My mother and I were going to return a movie and stopped by our friends (my BFFm her mother and her mother) to wish them a great journey (they were goign to the sea). Suddenly teh bush near us started to rattle. IT was liek a mini tornado inside. THan a cat ran out.

Laughing Do cats like to scare you?

I don't know if cats scare me, but I think given their size, they probably are more scared of us than we are of them. I really love cats though, and when we move the first thing I am going to do is adopt me a Maine Coon (or a Maine Coon mix) like my beautiful nephew cat, Aberdeen.

Maine Coons are really cute!! Does Kokonee have one?

Yes, I think it was your Profile picture once on FB.
And the cat is adorable.

Be prepared for a Maine Coon! Amazing lovelly cats with great personallity but oh my god you NEED money to feed them! They are by far the most "big" (as in heavy) cat breed in the world! Smile

My aunt wants to get my cousin one!

There is actually special food on the market for them, and I will be getting that. I also will check with the vet to find out amounts. But, yes, I love them.

Their personallity is amazing! Playfull (reeeeeeeally playfull), loyal to a fault and the always follow you!

It's a good thing they have special food. Ask a doc or a GOOD pet shop. Not a chain pet shop. And also check the internet for what breeders of these cats have to say Smile noone can know better than those that "make" them

true enough. I will definitely keep a list of numbers and email addys handy when I get ready to get mine.