Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Do you believe in UFOs?

One of my friends posted this on her page and I thought it was amazing. According to the url, there have been several sightings in the UK, which I cannot confirm or deny since I am in Germany. I have always believed ín the existence of them. Anyone in or around London who can confirm or deny what is on this video?

Doesn't that cloud kind a looks like Europe?
I think Aliens exist, but that the UFo thing is kinda fake. I think Aliens come in different ways.

I have had sightings, twice, but I have never seen anything like that in the daytime. I thought initially that it looked like frisbee, but then after if flew off and then came back, I wasn't so sure anymore. I don't think it's fake, given how people were reacting to it. Their reactions were too spontaneous to be rehearsed...but that's just my honest opinion. I want to hear from someone who is in London who may have seen this. I have watched it several times, both in regular screen and full screen (which is pretty amazing). I also saw a different video over the Tower of London with the same lights. I would have posted it, but the people in it were swearing, so I selected this one, but quality wise, it's better.