Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

New airplane (LE)

Isn't it the best LE in a loooong time??????!!!!!!!!

Whrn yesterday I saw 7.800 I thought it was a rip-off.. But I still bought it today.. And oh my God!!!! If you put your pet inside it can actually fly!!!! Check it out!!!!

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am giving them away. (shameless plug) But, yeah, they are so much fun and I think every pet should get one. Yeah 7,800 is a bit of a bite, but they do fly and the pets have a blast in them.

I will admit im not a huge fan of cars/planes and stuff like that in PS (i prefere plushie LE's lol) but i do like the look of the pink plane thats out tomorrow Smile

The first time I did it and it desappeared from the screen I was like "what on earth???!!!! where is my pet and my plane??????" And a couple of seconds after it was back at it's place!!!!!

I haven't been that excited for a LE since I can't even remember when! congratulations

Thank you for all your help! Today and a few days ago with the alien dog Smile

Gaia: I don't think i'll be getting the pink one a) no cc's and b) even if i could afford to by cc's it wouldn't be for me. Did you ever had someone that also played ps that you would prefer to buy them things if you could than you? Well that's what I do with this friend. And I have to admit that there is nothing better!

I may actually splurge and get a pink one tomorrow. I'm not really into pink (as everyone and their pet knows), but I do like the balloons on it.

My friends only likes it because of the ballons! And if it's any consulation it's not a plain pink. It's more vivid than usual and it also has some fusia (unsure if it's the right word. darker pink/pink with purple)