Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

plz close ive got everything! n ty yvette n jennifer! :)

Hi guys!
I'm really looking for a smart witch outfit (jennifer, ty very much goofy wizard outfit...I'm sure as always I have forgotten the complete names, lol, but you know which ones Smile

And a hermione doll!

I have 6666s n 9999s to pay with...I GOT 5999s too yaay! ...please offer Smile thank you!
xoxo

jennifer wrote:
Surprise! Check your doorstep congratulations

Jennifer! first I will scold you, lol, you really are bad! very bad! hahaha...seriously, between all you guys I'm going to die of guilt! you are all so amazing! lol But please tell me what I can give you???? You MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you really! Actually I can't even thank you properly, lol. Ashamed

I have something for you. I hope you like it! xoxo

You're very very welcome Smile I had spares so it was a no brainer to send you one!!

I have an extra Hermione doll, but am about to go to sleep. I will try and remember to send it to you tomorrow morning. If I don't, please send me an in game message and remind me. When you get to be my age...reminders are like post it notes. Laughing

jennifer wrote:
You're very very welcome Smile I had spares so it was a no brainer to send you one!!

I love you all here, not just because of all the gifts I've received, which itself was really too much...but because of who you all are. Really kind, generous, considerate, and amazing people! Not just in some circumstances, or to some people...but your kindness extends to everyone!

For you all it may be a small thing, but really I can never forget even a single one of the times you people have been so nice to me! I really admire you people. And I feel bad sometimes that I really don't deserve to feel so lucky or loved. You guys are the best friends!

Thank you, really, I just feel so lucky to have even met you and all my other friends here at PSFC!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have an extra Hermione doll, but am about to go to sleep. I will try and remember to send it to you tomorrow morning. If I don't, please send me an in game message and remind me. When you get to be my age...reminders are like post it notes. Laughing

LOL Yvette!! I can bet I have a MUCH worse memory than yours! XD Thank you dear!! I'm just beyond articulate speech at the moment (not like I'm any better otherwise but you know haha) Really like I wrote before, it goes for all of you! I just always feel like I desperately want to do something to make you all as happy as you make me! Thanks for everything! xoxo