Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Did you know .....

This year July has 5 Fridays 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years! Smile

Truly amazing! I also know this one: (DD/MM/YY) 01.01.01. 02.02.02. 03.03.03. 04.04.04. 05.05.05. 06.06.06. 07.07.07. 08.08.08. 09.09.09. 10.10.10. 11.11.11. 12.12.12 This happens every thousand years Smile

It actually happens every few years. Check snopes. They have a whole page about that being a myth.

I just copied and pasted it ...but thought it a very interesting fact (if it is indeed a fact)

It's not. I got duped into it last year when I asked if anyone knew that about October. I've seen this all over facebook. So much so that people are saying that people would get money for posting it.

Snopes did a whole page about that and they even got the science down to how the years were set up. That was really interesting the research that they put into that.

i actually re-post one like this in my wall...and they said its called money bag, after 4 days money will arrive.

i tried it, then after 4 days, somebody came to see the rooms we have for rent and they gave me money as down deposit for the room, lol...what a coincident

When I posted it, someone came along and told me what a fool I was for posting it. So after that, I decided that I would always check with the online mythbusters to see if there was anything to back it up.

I guess that's my life being the wife of a scientist.