Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Good news and Bad news

The bad news I probably have another bleeping wart on me. I hate warts, they are painful as heck and makes me feel like an old crone.

The good news, this time it's not on the bottom of my foot...it's on the top of my right leg just above the knee.

Gonna go see the doctor on Monday. Sad

I hope everything goes better for you. Hugs and kisses. You'll get trough it.

No problem, just tell us how it went! Smile

oh, wretched warts! sorry u have another one. i know they can be very painful to get removed. there's this boy that came through our operating room 2 weeks in a row to get them surgically removed. poor you.

best of luck!

Awww Yvette! I'm sorry that your in pain hun!! I really hope that your appointment goes well for you! Let us know! Hugs!

awww.. what a pain... I hope everything goes fine.... SmileSmile

I don't think I'll have to go under the knife, I've had three on different occasions and they were removed by a high intensive salve. I hope the doctor can prescribe something like that for me. Will keep you posted.

It's better than fine. The doctor said that it was an infected wound that didn't properly heal...a clot of sorts, but externally. He gave me some salve to treat the infection and said that after using the cream for some time, that it should fall away and heal properly. I am relieved.

It wasn't a wart....but it did scare me a bit.

Glad to see that everything is getting better! Good luck on the healing process! Smile

Guest Guest

Thank God everything is better than you expected!