Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

My new design in cityville!!!!!!

cityvi10.jpg

What do you think of it?? It took me a loooot of time to finish it!!!

The only thing you cannot see is the upper right corner which is unimportant. It continues with the houses you see (need population to expaaaaaaaand!!!!) and the other building are community buildings to boost my population limit which are nothing and a factory for goods.

I lke your design, but in my opinion there are too many similiar buildings and decorations near each other.

a) The pic doesn't look so good.. Sad

b) Yes it is a bit isn't it? Sad I wish i could find something better.. Sad Most ofthe decorations are not really nice and I need some items to increase payouts each.. I only wish i could have a lot more space..

thank you!!! congratulations

I don't like them at all actually they are like space rockets! or are you talking about the other one? Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
I don't like them at all actually they are like space rockets! or are you talking about the other one? Ashamed

What other one?

one the upper left side i have mostly "barn" buildings so i can store goods. The are those countless spacy ones (brown), a cabin and 3 other ones in between. WHich ones are the silos?

Lucky Strike wrote:
one the upper left side i have mostly "barn" buildings so i can store goods. The are those countless spacy ones (brown), a cabin and 3 other ones in between. WHich ones are the silos?

I think the rocket-like are the silos.