Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Need help identifying Animes, a movie and a cartoon

1. This is an anime similar to Sailor moon, but the main character has brown hair and a sister( not sure if sister or friend) which has dark blue hair. When the main character transforms, she throws Chess pieces whit pins on them at demons which destroys them or sends them back. But her sister (again not sure) works for secret police or just police to find the identity of that hero

2. This is an anime I watched on a video tape so I don't know if anyone remembers, but there are 3 main characters: A green haired girl who is afraid of frogs and when she sees one Stone Japanese letters appear all over her. A red haired boy with his hair similar to Yugi and a Scientist who discovered a world of magical creatures. They together have to find something before a prince (I think he is as I remembered he had prince like clothes). The prince has 2 helpers: A purple haired girl whit glasses (Her is straight) and a red haired girl who has her hair in long pigtails which make a V.

3. I don't now if this scene is from a dream or from a movie. But in that movie there are characters or character which has a rose in rowing from his heart. And when someone cuts the rose he dies.

4. This is a really old cartoon. Mom goes to work leaving her three (or two kids ;not sure) kids: a girl (not sure if she really is a character from that cartoon), a boy and a baby girl. Some knights working for an evil witch(who turned all royal people to stone) kidnap the baby girl as the witch wants to have a child. Than the other siblings go on adventure to defeat the witch and save their sister.

Thanks in advance congratulations

sinenomine wrote:
Kamikaze kaito jeane? first one

It is another anime.