Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Do you read Magazines?

If yes, in which?

I am not a big fan of magazines,but when I see a magazine I like, it i s a catastrophe to me if I miss it.

I read a magazine called "Treasures of the earth". It is a geological magazines about (half)precious stones, minerals, some geological discoveries and terrain work. Currently there were only 8 numbers published (I started with the 8th). And You get a stone or mineral as a gift with every number. A publishing house DeAgostini publishes these.

And I read some interesting articles in a magazine "Gloria" which is about news of famous people which my mother buys. I read the "Top Ten" part which says what happened to 10 celebrities during the month and I read the article with stories of celebrities and royalty.

And I am planning to start buying the National Geography magazine, but I have to save money and fin space in my cupboards and wardrobe.

I don't really buy any but i will read almost everthing that falls into my arms Laughing

Car magazines, women's, men's, health, gossip, sience, etc..

But i bought i'll read cooking one's maybe i'll check 1-2 things but that's that

I subscribe to Teddy und Co (teddy bear craft magazine), Bär Report (another bear magazine that I am thinking about cancelling my subscription to) and Burda (sewing magazine with about 20 or so clothing patterns in each one). I have been subscribing to them for several years now. I sometimes buy a magazine on the stands about taking care of cats because I still want to get a cat.

I don't read the yellow press at all (gossip about famous people).

bear magazines????sounds amazing
its so interesting yvette as it sounds???