Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smut

im hope fully back

Hi all

long time but im maby will be back again now i hvae been away so long because i have so many thing in my life the last year that i dont have time to bee her but i hope i can got more time to bee in here again now and hope there still are some one here in i now from last year and before that i was here

I come here time to time, but sadly there aren't many users who check back except Lucky Strike and hannahbananaa.

oh! i remember you! hi!
Tromo3 wrote:
I come here time to time, but sadly there aren't many users who check back except Lucky Strike and hannahbananaa.

true.

Lucky Strike wrote:
smut! wow! long time no see!!! how are you???

hi hun yes it is long time a go i have it realy good i just got a house last year and i also got my early retirement and now i have this and i work 9 hours a week in a laundry on a nursing home and it is realy good and i love it how are you?

Tromo3 wrote:

okay so sad that there not are so many her emore it was a realy great place when i last was here but now it look like all other forum places so sad but good to see her eis som people still and i can remeber lucky strike and the other one from last i was here