Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

Recommended Posts

spiritdust wrote:
where to find new disney cars in KL?
it is like almost 1 year i could not find anything new
any stores that i can visit?


Sadly, we missed a lot lot of wave. For toons, we missed Bullfighter mater, heavy metal mater and UFO mater and last 2 waves of Tokyo Mater (Screw u mattel!! MadEvil or Very Mad ). For Cars 2, we only got like 3 waves in 2012. So whatever that u can see anywhere during the year not available here. The good news is, if u follow the first 3 waves, u can complete the world racers cars. I only managed to complete it recently with my last car Max Schnell. Definitely going to open them up because it was the plan! Twisted Evil

The recent one is Cars 2 overseas a lot is happening since 3 months ago. They already have so many waves, we have nothing. Only recently the wave came. And we missed a lot. I mean a lot! Over here there is a common problem of not spreading the waves. So what u see in TRU will not see in C4 or AEON or TESCO. And vice versa. Sometimes can see if its late. Sometimes not. And i believe if u go to TRU only, u can see this (Last unit, came with hawk mcqueen wave),



But u cannot see this from any TESCO, Only 1 TESCO (This wave came with The Queen, but only saw Queen at AEON not at TESCO?)



And this was easily spotted at AEON & Metrojaya in Jan-Jun. But only showed up in December in Robinsons. (Last unit)



This one from 2 months ago until today only at TRU and AEON. (Still can see 1 or 2 in TRU & AEON if u are lucky)



Ok i'm guilty of collecting Deluxe characters (expensive). But the good thing is, no one to fight with because too expensive. And the waves are rare and far in between. So gotta camp in many places and hope to land one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks for the kind tips my friends.

Yes, i found Mater Hawk. I got it from TRU there is also a Burnt Autonaut McQueen (Variation). They are both from the same wave. Please take note. Some TRU is selling it at 49.90 and some is selling it at 39.90.
The AEON at 1utama still have lots of Aviator McQueen and Autonaut McQueen (Space McQueen).

One of the TRU i visited yesterday had restocked with Pope and Pope Mobile.

I didn't know Funny Car Mater was in Malaysia? When did you get that?
It should also come with the Japanese Sumo Referee - Kimura Kaizo.
They are in the same case. I guess i should start hunting cars at Tesco.
If that is the case we are still missing Taia Decotura and Taco Mater. I hope we will get them eventually.

The latest singles we are having now is no.27 Mel Dorado. I am wonder will we ever see the remaining one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spiritdust wrote:
Thanks for the kind tips my friends.

Yes, i found Mater Hawk. I got it from TRU there is also a Burnt Autonaut McQueen (Variation). They are both from the same wave. Please take note. Some TRU is selling it at 49.90 and some is selling it at 39.90.
The AEON at 1utama still have lots of Aviator McQueen and Autonaut McQueen (Space McQueen).

One of the TRU i visited yesterday had restocked with Pope and Pope Mobile.

I didn't know Funny Car Mater was in Malaysia? When did you get that?
It should also come with the Japanese Sumo Referee - Kimura Kaizo.
They are in the same case. I guess i should start hunting cars at Tesco.
If that is the case we are still missing Taia Decotura and Taco Mater. I hope we will get them eventually.

The latest singles we are having now is no.27 Mel Dorado. I am wonder will we ever see the remaining one.


See i told u not everything is spread evenly. Singapore and HongKong got them last month. Funny Car Mater only arrive in 1 TESCO store in PJ/KL. Based on the quantity, i think no where else is going to get them. Just like second wave of Tokyo Mater only at TRU with those Ninja cars. Then cannot see anywhere. Wave 3 all from AEON. 4 and 5 missed. Already 2 years now.... sigh......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think many Cars got canned because of Cars 2.
Maybe now with the merge of both lines we might be able to see
many more wonderful cars from Toons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spiritdust wrote:
I think many Cars got canned because of Cars 2.
Maybe now with the merge of both lines we might be able to see
many more wonderful cars from Toons.


Nahhh.... i don't think so. There is a re-release of Cars 1 called Classic Radiator Springs card. Toons series are made from the TV short story series. Hence u see the price is cheaper by 7 bucks. The Deluxe range differs 10 bucks. I do not know if u follow this site, www.takefiveaday.com. Can see a lot of waves that they get. While our 2012 posters only came out on October? Rolling Eyes And no new waves. The Mel Dorado wave u indicated is extremely old. The cardback indicates this. US already have 2013 poster. Man its either we get or won't get some waves only now. They know the RM34.90 price with or without discount is not going to be a good seller. Even then the regular Hot Wheels basic cars aren't moving as well here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trueno, Thanks for all your info. It was good.

For those who are hunting for Funny Car Mater, Kimura Kaizo and The Queen you can always try going to Giant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting if Taco will ever come make it here..... unsure

Spotted Funny car mater & jet mcqueen at AEON just now. Still no new waves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
same here spotted funny car mater, kimura kaizo and queen at aeon and tru of midvalley
robinsons having light and sound crew chief sarge. that is the last known case for the light and sound series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry for the bump. moderators merge if you think is necesasry.

Just to report my recent findings:-

Parkson have new 2 packs. They are on new card design which is white in colour.
Apparently, Cars is back. Diecast from the first movie is back in this new card design.

New
-Bruno Motoreau (Cars 2)
-Austin Littleton (Cars 2)

Re-release
-Darrell Cartrip and Bob Cutlass (Cars)
-Tex and Mrs The King (Cars)

Aeon have new cars on the old card. I found Acer w Torch.

EDIT
9th February Findings
ToyRus are getting new cars. I found Don Crumlin (#31) and Kabuto (#35 Re-release)

12th February Findings
Don Crumlin and Kabuto found at Aeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah i saw some of the newer cars at TRU also. But no time to see the other places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16th February Findings
KLIA have the following
-2013 2 packs
-Acer w Torch
-Celine Dephare

Sunway Pyramid
-Parkson, Aeon, ToyRus nothing interesting

Robinsons (Gardens)
-Those who collect light and sound might be interested at Sarge. That is the only place i seen selling it.

ToyRus (Curve)
-Don Crumlin and Kabuto x3 all sold out (it was pretty fast)
I will check today whether they restock or not

------------------------------------------------

13th March Findings
Parkson
-Mack, Ivan Mater, Kabuki Mater, Dinoco Helicopter

Aeon
-Dustin Mellows, Red, Dinoco Helicopter, Kabuki Mater

ToyRus
-Red, Al Oft, Lightning Storm McQueen
-Acer w Torch on some outlets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These 2 came in last week.





Looks like we have missed TACO mater. I knew this would happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have to agree with you its a shame that we are missing Taco and Taia Decotura. I thought they would be here because only recently we are getting Queen, Funny Car Mater and Kimura Kaizo..

By the way my latest report...

28/3/2013
It was reported that the following was spotted (not sure location):-
Hudson Hornet McQueen and Sally (with accessories)
Tolga Trunkov and Tubbs Pacer
Airport Mater and Holley

Still no sign of 2013 singles or other numbered cars from the 2012 theme..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spiritdust wrote:
I have to agree with you its a shame that we are missing Taco and Taia Decotura. I thought they would be here because only recently we are getting Queen, Funny Car Mater and Kimura Kaizo..

By the way my latest report...

28/3/2013
It was reported that the following was spotted (not sure location):-
Hudson Hornet McQueen and Sally (with accessories)
Tolga Trunkov and Tubbs Pacer
Airport Mater and Holley

Still no sign of 2013 singles or other numbered cars from the 2012 theme..


I saw

Tolga Trunkov and Tubbs Pacer
Airport Mater and Holley

at most places. But not Hudson hornet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.